Violin & Viola
Megan Berson has been playing the violin and viola for over thirty years. Her musical endeavors have taken her all around the world, performing in such venues as the Sydney Opera House, the Mozarteum in Salzburg, Radio City Music Hall, and most recently the Paramount Theater here in Austin, Texas. Megan received her BA in Performance from San Diego State University under the instruction of Rebecca Cambell and Tom Stauffer, and has studied with principal members of the Berlin Philharmonic, the San Diego Symphony, and the Los Angeles Philharmonic. She also studied classical guitar with Fred Benedetti, (a pupil of Andrés Segovia) and George Svbobada.
Megan has over 15 years of teaching experience, and is equally comfortable teaching both private and group classes. She has worked with students ranging from ages three to seventy-five and taught around 400 students a year in the Public Schools of New York City. Megan recently moved to Cedar Park, TX after performing and teaching in NYC for 10 years. We are truly humbled to have her!
Full Teacher List by Instrument:
- Bass instructors: Chris Turvill | Nathan Snyder
- Drum instructors: Matt Bongirno | Jose Gutierrez
- Guitar instructors: Jordan Bradshaw | Nathan Snyder | Chris Turvill
- Piano instructors: Nathan Snyder | Josh Terry | Allysa Martinez | Tracy Michele
- Ukulele instructors: Chris Turvill
- Violin instructors: Megan Berson | Josh Terry | Allysa Martinez
- Viola instructors: Megan Berson | Allysa Martinez
- Vocal instructors: Julia Watkins-Davis | Allysa Martinez | Tracy Michele | Jordan Bradshaw