In addition to working as a recording engineer and music producer, Trinity earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Music Marketing and has been playing and writing music for over 16 years.
When Trinity first started learning to play guitar, it wasn’t a quick process — as he phrases it, “I worked with a lot of great guitarists who were terrible teachers.” Key concepts were never clearly explained and sometimes overlooked entirely, which made learning slow and difficult. But now that Trinity’s teaching music himself, he explains his philosophy as the Pareto Principle: students grow and learn quickly by focusing on the 20% of concepts that they’ll end up using 80% of the time. As they get better, they’ll be introduced to more complex ideas and techniques.
Trinity credits music for the wonderful opportunities he’s had in life, and he’s enthusiastic to help students realize the fun and possibilities of music. Whether you aspire to become a professional musician or you simply want to be able to play for friends and family, he’ll help you get there!
Full Teacher List by Instrument:
- Bass instructors: Chris Turvill | Nathan Snyder
- Drum instructors: Matt Bongirno | Jose Gutierrez
- Guitar instructors: Jordan Bradshaw | Nathan Snyder | Chris Turvill
- Piano instructors: Nathan Snyder | Josh Terry | Allysa Martinez | Tracy Michele
- Ukulele instructors: Chris Turvill
- Violin instructors: Megan Berson | Josh Terry | Allysa Martinez
- Viola instructors: Megan Berson | Allysa Martinez
- Vocal instructors: Julia Watkins-Davis | Allysa Martinez | Tracy Michele | Jordan Bradshaw
BOOK LESSONS ONLINE
FIND YOUR TIME
Search our teachers and open time slots to find the right lesson time for you, then book and pay online immediately!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
If you love your teacher and lesson time, contact our office to set up monthly billing and keep your time reserved for only you!
RESCHEDULE YOUR OWN LESSONS
As long as it's at least 24 hours before your lesson time, you can log in and reschedule your own lessons online!